Skip to main content

"I Swapped Close To 5,000 Babies In 12 Years I Worked In The Maternity Ward At UTH" – Elizabeth Mwewa.




“May God Forgive me for my sins”, says a UTH Nurse”

“I used to swap babies at UTH for fun”!, she confessed on Monday in her sick bed.
“I have terminal cancer and I know I will be dying soon. I wish to confess my sins before God and before all the affected people especially those who were giving birth at UTH during my service. I have found God, Ia, now born again. I have nothing to hide, In the 12 years I worked in the maternity ward at UTH, I swapped close to 5000 babies”, she said.

“If you were born in UTH between the years 1983 to 1995 chances are your parents may not be your biological parents. I had developed a habbit of swapping newly born babies just for fun. So take a good look at your siblings, if for example everyone is light and you are darkie… you are that child and I am really sorry for that”

“I know I sinned against God and may he forgve me for that. I am also asking Zambians to forgive me for the evil things I was doing to innocent children. I have caused some faithful couples to divorce after going for DNA Tests. Its now that I have realised I was just being used by a demon to do that. I have causeed many mothers to breastfeed children who are not theirs biologically. I dont want to go to Hell for that, Am really sorry I have sinned alot. Please FORGIVE me”, said Sister Elizabeth Bwalya Mwewa.







The Zambian Observer.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burna Boy Refunds Ticket Money To A Fan Who Wasn't Singing Along In His Show!

Nigerian singer, Burna Boy has sent a man out of his show for not singing along to his song .The singer who was performing to excited fans said the man's face was not encouraging him because he just stood and watched the performance. The Self Acclaimed giant of Africa refunded the money back to the man and told him to leave the audience for true fans. Ain't that funny?

Jamie Foxx To Host 2018 BET Awards .

The Academy Award-winning actor and comedian Jamie Foxx, has been announced as the host for the BET Awards taking place at Microsoft Theater on June 24 in Los Angeles. Foxx, who hosts the game show “Beat Shazam,” last hosted the award show in 2009 – just days after Michael Jackson died. “This year’s @BetAwards are gonna be a party and celebration all in one cuz your boy is hosting and I’m #BackOnMyFunnySh-t so get ready,” Foxx, 50, quipped on Instagram. “We’re just gonna celebrate greatness and have a phuckin good time.” Meanwhile, Nigerian singers, Tiwa Savage and Davido, have been nominated for the Best International Act Music category at the awards. Both singers were nominated among international entertainment superstars listed for honours. American record producer and radio personality DJ Khaled tops the overall list, with six nominations.

BREAKING: South Africa Shuts Down High Commission In Nigeria​.

The South African high commission in Nigeria has shut down operations temporarily. According to eNCA, a South African media house, the shut down was necessitated by the need for safety of workers in the commission. Lunga Ngqengelele, spokesperson to the Department of International Relations and Cooperation said: "We have been in communication with the Nigerian government and we have been assured of the protection of the businesses belonging to SA" This story is just developing...