Céline Dion can’t get over seeing the Power of Love.
The legendary singer was taken completely by surprise when a marriage proposal occurred right before her very eyes at a pre-concert meet-and-greet last Friday at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas.
Nick Janevski, 24, got down on one knee and proposed to his girlfriend of six months, Austin McMillan, 24, just before they had their pictures taken with Dion, 48, according to BuzzFeed News.
McMillan said neither she or Dion knew Janevski would propose. “I didn’t even say yes… for like two whole minutes I was just shocked,” she said. “I just looked at Celine Dion and then we both looked at him… I just kissed him.”
McMillan told the outlet that her fiancé was a former personal trainer for Dion’s manager, making it possible for him to set up the meet and greet with the music icon.
The “My Heart Will Go On” singer could not contain her reaction, expressing shock and giving the newly engaged couple a touching blessing.
“I hope you have a long and happy marriage, just like I did with my husband,” Dion told the duo.
Nigerian singer, Burna Boy has sent a man out of his show for not singing along to his song .The singer who was performing to excited fans said the man's face was not encouraging him because he just stood and watched the performance. The Self Acclaimed giant of Africa refunded the money back to the man and told him to leave the audience for true fans. Ain't that funny?


Comments
Post a Comment