Skip to main content

I Spend Almost N1Million To Barb My Hair Yearly — Singer B-Red.


According to the singer and songwriter in the video he shared on his Instagram page, he spends #15k on each haircut and it happens 5 times a month. This he said amounts to a total of N75,000 monthly and N840,000 yearly.


In the video, B-Red said;

“I just sat down and calculated, I barb my hair five times every month and I can only use one barber which is CY. And… he charges N20k every cut but because I use him five times a month, he lets me pay N15k a cut.

So, approximately I give him N75k every month, and in a year he collects N840k from my hand….You’re a celebrity barber, you rich mehn…[barber laughs, says ‘Na God!’]” 

Yup.

OK, Bye!





Peep the video :








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burna Boy Refunds Ticket Money To A Fan Who Wasn't Singing Along In His Show!

Nigerian singer, Burna Boy has sent a man out of his show for not singing along to his song .The singer who was performing to excited fans said the man's face was not encouraging him because he just stood and watched the performance. The Self Acclaimed giant of Africa refunded the money back to the man and told him to leave the audience for true fans. Ain't that funny?

Jamie Foxx To Host 2018 BET Awards .

The Academy Award-winning actor and comedian Jamie Foxx, has been announced as the host for the BET Awards taking place at Microsoft Theater on June 24 in Los Angeles. Foxx, who hosts the game show “Beat Shazam,” last hosted the award show in 2009 – just days after Michael Jackson died. “This year’s @BetAwards are gonna be a party and celebration all in one cuz your boy is hosting and I’m #BackOnMyFunnySh-t so get ready,” Foxx, 50, quipped on Instagram. “We’re just gonna celebrate greatness and have a phuckin good time.” Meanwhile, Nigerian singers, Tiwa Savage and Davido, have been nominated for the Best International Act Music category at the awards. Both singers were nominated among international entertainment superstars listed for honours. American record producer and radio personality DJ Khaled tops the overall list, with six nominations.

BREAKING: South Africa Shuts Down High Commission In Nigeria​.

The South African high commission in Nigeria has shut down operations temporarily. According to eNCA, a South African media house, the shut down was necessitated by the need for safety of workers in the commission. Lunga Ngqengelele, spokesperson to the Department of International Relations and Cooperation said: "We have been in communication with the Nigerian government and we have been assured of the protection of the businesses belonging to SA" This story is just developing...